2018 Eleventh Annual Holiday Lighting & Decorating Contest
Exciting Prizes for the Best Lights & Decorations
Overall Best Presentation 2 Night Stay at JW Marriott plus $200 gift card
Best Creative Presentation $150 gift card
Deck the Halls $150 gift card
Winter Wonderland $150 gift card
Best Theme $150 gift card
Best Decorated Neighborhood Bragging rights
1. Your contest entry info must be received by Friday, November 30, 2018 by email only
(see email instructions below).
2. The association will begin marking entrant’s yards for judging the week of Monday, December 3, 2018.
3. Residents are not required to be at home however, the holiday display must be illuminated from 6 p.m. until 10 p.m.
starting on Monday, December 3 ending on Wednesday, December 21, 2018.
4. Winners will be notified by the association.
5. Contestants must be a member in good standing with all assessments current and no existing compliance
matters outstanding with the association.
By way of entering the Holiday Lighting and Decorating Contest your entry does not secure and/or guarantee placement on the homeowner Holiday Trolley Tour route and may only be added to the judging sheet. Entries not chosen as a winner are eligible for $25 gift cards to be awarded from a drawing of all eligible entries received. Contest winners are not eligible to win the same category in consecutive years. All prizes and entrants gift cards must be claimed no later than Friday, February 1, 2019. Prizes and/or gift cards not claimed by the stated due date will be forfeited. Photographs will be taken of winning holiday displays and are property of the Association.
*Accommodations courtesy of JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa.
*Gift cards, courtesy of Desert Ridge Community Association.
How to Enter Contest
Please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org with your email subject line title:
“DRCA Holiday Contest Entrant”. Your name, address, city, state, zip code, phone and email will be needed.
*Rules subject to change without notice.