Effective January 24, 2018
A. Signs are not allowed on any lot or parcel where visible from neighboring property, as defined in Section 1.58 of the Declaration, visible from Golf Courses or wash corridors except:
(1) Signs required by legal proceedings;
(2) A maximum of two (2) street address identification signs for each individual Lot or Dwelling Unit, each with a maximum face area of
72 square inches;
(3) One (1) commercially produced ”For Sale,” “For Lease” and “For Rent” sign, in conformance with the industry standard size sign which shall not exceed 18 by 24 inches, and an industry standard sign rider of a maximum size of 6 by 24 inches.
(4) Temporary open house signs.
(5) Subdivision, condominium and apartment identification signs, the nature, number, location, content and design of which shall be approved in advance and in writing by the Design Review Committee;
(6) Political signs, which may be displayed no earlier than seventy one (71) days before the day of an election and must be removed not later than three (3) days after the day of the election. The maximum aggregate total dimensions of all political signs on a Lot or Parcel shall not exceed nine square feet or other size and number authorized by the City of Phoenix.
B. Signs shall not be placed or installed on any public light posts, street signs, displayed over arterial or collector street perimeter walls or on Common Area owned and/or maintained by the Association at any time, without the prior, written approval of the Association or Design Review Committee, or as otherwise authorized in the Declaration, Desert Ridge Comprehensive Sign Guidelines or Design Guidelines. Signs installed in violation of this provision are subject to immediate removal and disposal. The Association shall not be liable for loss related to damage, destruction, removal or disposal of any signs placed or installed on the Common Area in violation of this provision.
C. All signs must comply with the City of Phoenix Sign Ordinance, including Section 705.B.2.h, A.R.S. § 33-1808.
These Sign Guidelines were adopted by the Board of Directors at a meeting held on January 24, 2018, and replace the August 2, 2012, sign guidelines in their entirety.